Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Crete in white

First post of 2015. 
May I wish to all of you a wonderful, healthy, creative and prosperous new year full of beautiful moments and travels.



In previous posts I was telling you about how beautiful Crete is in winter. At present I am abroad and I’ve missed this unique winter beauty of the island. Fortunately technology, social media etc helps a lot and there we are: I’ve collected the most winter images I’ve found on FB with snow everywhere!!!!! From Chania to Sitia and Ierapetra!  And I’m glad I can share them with you! Let’s enjoy together  the winter side of Crete! 

Anogia- Region of Rethimno

Kares Apokoronas- Region of Chania
Lassithi pleateau

Lassithi plateau

on the way to Ierapetra

Lassithi plateau

Tsoutsouras- southern Crete

on the way to Sfakia

and two lovely videos! Watch them! Happy New Year! Happy January! Happy winter to all of you all over the world!
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment