Sunday, November 16, 2014

An one-day excursion that I love

14 November. St Minas day is a festivity for the city of Haraklion accompagnied with schools and shops closing.


For us (my family and I) it's an opportunity to drive away. Remember there are always wonderful spots to discover in Crete as long as you have a car and you drive :-)


Today's destination: Ierapetra, Southern Crete
Today's weather..... no comments.... just look at the photos. Observe the beautiful blue sky with the white clouds.... 



Means of transport: Ssang Yong Kyron from www.thebestcars.gr:a family spacious car, comfortable and safe for a relaxing drive! All passengers did enjoy it.


We took the national road to Aghios Nikolaos and turned right. Picturesque landscapes on the whole way (I really enjoyed taking photos!)



Strolling up and down, relaxing, admiring the nature, breathing fresh air, looking at the bright and clear blue sky... 






 kids enjoyed a November swim.... not me though ;-) I wasn't prepared for that but next week if the weather continues like this, I will.




I am sure the above photos "speak" loudly how lucky we are to be in Crete (permanently or for a short time, doesn't matter). 

The last ones: 

 Next time you pass by Ierapetra, stop here for a delicious meal :-)



Ta leme!
The Best Car Rentals, your favourite car rental company in Crete!

No comments:

Post a Comment